Mold destroys property and impacts your health. In nature, mold is effective to rapidly decay wood and paperlike leaves. Mold is a good thing in nature but a bad thing in your home. If you let mold grow in your home, it will rot the wood, spread behind drywall, and eat away the wood in your attic.
Mold and mold spores are not good for your health either. Long-term exposure to mold can harm even a healthy person. But if anyone has a mold allergy, they will feel like they walked into a house haunted by ill health. Frankly, some people are more susceptible to mold and exhibit symptoms while the rest of the family seems to be untouched. Mold allergies are like other allergies. Mold is a trigger to the allergy and causes a cascade of health issues.
A mold allergy is a reaction of the immune system when you breathe in mold spores. A mold allergy can make you cough, make your eyes itch and cause other symptoms that make you miserable. In some people, mold allergy is linked to asthma and exposure causes restricted breathing and other airway symptoms.
To confirm the actual cause of health concern present in the air, call for our team to conduct a mold inspection with a full IAQ test that will reveal the actual threats that may be mold, toxicity, pollution, and chemical pollution. Our team are professional mold inspectors and have OSHA training to diagnose and remediate a variety of airborne concerns.